MED-NET is Polish CRO company located in Warsaw, experienced since foundation in 2000 and strong medical basis (all employees have medical or medically related backgroufnd). Company has successfully completed more than 120 projects for numerous customers including the largest pharmaceutical companies.
MED-NET employs experienced and skilled personnel including, Project Managers, CRAs, CTAs and Data Management specialist. Company’s offer is constantly developing (currently Data Management is becoming new attractive solution of MED-NET with own e-CRF system). - Extended knowledge about local regulations, possibilities and limitations;
- Experience in many therapeutic areas;
- Investigator’s and study centers database for Poland;
- Excellent relationships with investigators;
- Medical background of many employees;
- Company is used to work under pressure of time and changing details of the projects.
- Only small companies with short term flow of information and simple structure allows to obtain decision within
limited period of time.
- Flexible and direct structure gives fluent stream of information and also very quick response.
- Working according to internal or sponsor’s SOP
- • High and proven quality
- High quality is achieved by personal approach to projects and professional work of team.
- All successes are individually promoted and gives people sense of being important person responsible for their
field of activity.
- A lot of recommendation letters is based on rescue actions implemented by MED-NET after it took responsibility
from other CRO for not successfully run studies.
- Always meeting the targets for study milestones (regulatory approval, recruitment, data base lock, etc.)
- CRA allocated to specific projects
- • Project oriented working organization
- Adequate communication by internal data flow from CRA to project manager
- Reasonable costs are important factor in doing clinical projects.
- • Attractive and reasonable costs
- Small structure and effective solutions allow to meet expectations of many clients.